Free Samples for Baby and Mummy in Singapore
(Updated 19 Apr 2019)
This comprehensive list of free samples for baby and mummy is as of September 2018. Let me know if there’s any free sample not listed here. I will update the list to share with everyone else. You can leave a comment, facebook message @JoogoStyle or email me at hello[at]joogostyle.com. Sharing is caring! 😉
There’s a bonus section at the end of the article. I will share where to find baby stuff, e.g. Aveeno, that’s cheaper than Singapore’s retail stores. And another valuable tip to save even more!
Free Samples for Baby
General Baby Products
- Aveeno: www.facebook.com/AveenoSGP
- PM on Facebook to request for samples.
- Options: Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Lotion, and Aveeno Baby Dermexa Moisturizing Cream (for relieving symptoms of eczema for babies).
- Bellamy’s Organic – Baby Food: www.bellamysorganic.com.sg/free-sample
Bepanthen Ointment – Diaper Cream: www.bepanthen.com.sg/en/free-sample.php (Sampling Ended) Ceradan – Diaper Cream: Doesn’t give free samples. But you can try asking from your child’s pediatrician.
- Cetaphil – Baby Wash and Shampoo: cetaphil.com.sg/babysamples
- Cherub Rubs – Bath Time Starter Kit: cherubrubs.com.sg/starterkit
- Heinz – Baby Food: www.facebook.com/sgheinzbabies
- PM on Facebook to request for samples.
- Mustela: www.mustela.sg/content/Can-I-receive-samples-Mustela-products
- No free samples only, but can possibly get it through their authorised partners.
- I requested for free samples at their booth at baby fair.
- Suu Balm – Moisturiser for Kids and Adults: www.suubalm.com/en/request-a-sample-singapore
- Baby Blisscard: facebook.com/southwestcdc
- For South West District residents only.
- NTUC Good Start Bundle: ntucgoodstart.sg
- I highly recommend to sign up for this!
- Gift Packs (Delivered by Insurance Agent):
- Free Printables for nursing mothers: www.ntuc.org.sg/Milk-kit/PLG_30052013_FAP.pdf
- Drypers: facebook.com/DrypersSingapore
- Huggies: www.huggies.com.sg/request-sample.aspx
- MamyPoko: Sample Request Page
- Nepia: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request for samples.
Sensi: www.diapersdirect.com.sg(Currently unavailable)
- Request for samples on www.diapersdirect.com.sg/pages/contact
- Indicate the desired product type and size, name, contact, and mailing address.
- There is no free sample for Goo.N, KCA/Onwards, and Pampers.
- Pay a small token for the starter pack of Pee-Ka-Poo.
PetPetand Diapex are only available for Malaysia address.
- If you are thinking of trying cloth diapers: baby.joogostyle.com/tag/cloth-diaper
Baby Formula Milk Powder
Don’t bother looking for Stage 1 milk powder formula (newborn to 6 months). There’s no free sample and promotions for Stage 1 milk powder. This is because World Health Organization (WHO) and Health Promotion Board (HPB) recommend that mothers breastfeed exclusively for the first 6 months and thereafter solid foods with breast milk.
For more breastfeeding tips: baby.joogostyle.com/tag/breastfeeding
All the following links are to request for formula milk powder that’s for babies above 6 months old.
- Aptamil: www.aptaadvantage.com.sg/register
- 900g sample and eBook
- Abbott Family: abbottfamily.com.sg/campaigns/0950b1c8-6650-427b-b5ba-0cea6ab8a32d
- Options: Similac, Gain, Grow, PediaSure, Isomil
- 1st 100 to join Abbott Family each month will get a free book: abbottfamily.com.sg/campaigns/join-abbott-family
- Bellamy’s Organic: www.bellamysorganic.com.sg/free-sample
- Dumex: www.dumex.com.sg/requestsample
- Options: Mamil Gold, Dupro, Mama Mamil
- Einmilk: world-ready.einmilk.com/my-account
- Join member to get complimentary baby starter pack
- Enfagrow: www.enfagrow.com.sg/products/free-sample
- Options: Enfamil, Enfagrow, Enfamama
- Friso: Sample Request Page
- Karihome – Goat Milk: www.karihome.com.sg/req-sample.html
Little Treasure – Halal Milk: littletreasure.com.sg (Sampling Ended)
- Nestle: www.starthealthy.nestle.com.sg/samples
- Options: NAN Optipro, Cerelac
- S-26: www.wyethnutrition.com.sg/free-sample
Free Samples for Mummy
Before taking care of baby, take care of the pregnant mummy first!
Milk Powder For Pregnant & Breastfeeding mothers
- Anmum: www.anmum.com/sg/en/contactus/sample-request.html
- Materna (pregnant ladies) and Lacta (breastfeeding moms)
- For these brands, request along with baby formula milk (as in the section above):
- Dumex: Mama Mamil
- Enfagrow: Enfamama
- Friso: Frisomum Gold
- S-26 Mama
- Similac Mum
- Laurier Active Fit: www.laurier.com.sg/redeem-active-fit-sample
Kotex:www.kotex.com.sg/try-kotex (Fully Redeemed) Poise:www.poise.com.sg/en/request-sample (Sampling Ended)
- Tena: www.tena.com.sg/english/women/products/free-sample
- For light leaks. Some ladies experience slight incontinence after giving birth.
- Bifesta – Micellar Water Makeup Remover: www.bifesta.sg/sample.php
- Cetaphil – Gentle Skin Cleanser (Adult): cetaphil.com.sg/samples
- Kao MegRhythm
- Shu Uemura – 3-Day Cleansing Oil Trial: shuuemura.com.sg/trial/love-your-skin
Even though trial meals for confinement food are not free, I added this section to let mothers know that there are trial meals to try out before ordering.
For those who are planning to order confinement meals for DIY confinement (aka without nanny or mother to cook), it’s good to order a trial meal to see if the taste, oiliness, etc are suited for your taste buds. Personally, I tried out Tian Wei Signature, Natal Essentials and Thomson Medical before ordering.
You can find all the confinement food related posts here: baby.joogostyle.com/tag/confinement-food
Bonus: Saving Tips
As promised, I’m going to share with you where to get cheap baby stuff. Or rather, stuff that’s generally cheaper than Singapore’s retail prices. I’ve been shopping on this popular website even before I became a mother. Hence, I didn’t think of sharing it with my friends because I thought many are already using it…until one day. I was talking to a friend and was shocked by how much more she was paying for the same thing I got on…
A few brands that are more expensive in Singapore than on iHerb are Aveeno, Desitin, Avalon Organics, Earth Mama, ThinkBaby, Babyganics and Weleda. Parents can also consider buying teething biscuits or baby food of brands such as Happy Baby and Gerbers on iHerb.
The product my friend got at a steep price in Singapore is Babyganics foaming hand sanitiser. The 50ml bottle in Singapore is only slightly cheaper than the big refill of 473ml on iHerb. But better late in knowing than never! 🙂
Like what my friend said, iHerb is like a treasure trove waiting to be explored! So happy shopping 🙂
Use this Coupon Code: GSM104 to get 5 – 10% discount.
- New or current iHerb customers will get an instant 5% discount off current order by typing this at iHerb check out page. And I think 10% on iHerb house brands.
Shopback is another gem to get instant savings. Many people read Shopback’s instructions and decided it is a hassle and not use it. But once you start, you will realise Shopback is not difficult at all.
Just click the shopping website links on Shopback and go on your normal shopping in the new popup window or tab. Shopback will automatically calculate your eligible cash rebate. Once you reach the withdrawal limit, you can transfer the money to your bank account at no cost.
Basically, the idea is for you to earn cashback or cash rebate. With so many financial products enhancing on cash rebates nowadays, I think the banks are starting to realise that cash is still king over miles and points.
Shopback has many affiliated websites, including popular websites mothers like to shop at, such as iHerb, Lazada, Qoo10 and Shoppee.
Sign up with my referral link and instantly get S$5 cash in your account.
P.S. To date, I have gotten about S$600 cash back. That’s quite a bit of savings. But at the same time, it’s scary to think how much we have spent.
Hope these will help you save a bit more. With a baby, it’s best to spend wisely!
Disclosure: Referral link and code means I’ll get a small commission if you make a purchase. There’s NO extra cost to you. I appreciate your support to maintain this website, so that I can share more of such helpful tips. Thank you!